We offer ZOOM! In-Office & Take-Home Whitening
Teeth whitening, also known as dental bleaching, is one of the most common cosmetic dental procedures. It is used to restore the tooth’s natural coloring. It can be done several way, including:
Bleach Strips & Gels- use hydrogen peroxide to be effective usually have a deeper result that takes only a few days
Whitening Liquids – also use hydrogen peroxide along with fresh ing breath, but because of the short contact with your teeth can take up to 12 weeks to see any real results.
Laser Bleaching – Usually involves a whitening gel component and a laser and results are seen between 30-60 minutes. Several appointments may be needed to get the most dramatic results.
Whitening Toothpaste – used often to help keep surface stains away.
These are all safe, effective and fast ways to whiten teeth.They are safe, painless and the most effective techniques available today.
Who is Qualified to Receive Teeth Whitening Services
An ideal patient for this cosmetic procedure would be:
- A frequent smoker whose teeth have yellowed over the years due to smoking.
- Anyone who has an unnatural yellowing teeth coloring would benefit from such a procedure.
- Those working in the public, especially are interested dental bleaching.
Anyone working in the public who are constantly showing off their mouth. Unless you have the brightest whites, teeth whitening is for anyone who wants a better looking, more attractive smile.
ZOOM! In Office Whitening Procedure
We are delighted to offer our patients the latest in whitening procedures. The Zoom! In-Office Whitening System is a revolutionary tooth whitening procedure. Its safe effective and very fast.
- First we will begin by removing the plaque that has built up along the gum line.
- Then, a protective covering will be placed over your gums to protect the soft tissue from the bleaching agent.
- Then we will apply the whitening gel to your teeth.
- A light will be pointed at your teeth to activate the bleaching agent.
- The gel is a scientifically formulated, pH balanced Hydrogen Peroxide that, when activated by the Zoom! light, gently penetrates the teeth to remove deep stains and discoloration. With proper care and an occasional touch-up at home, your whiter smile will sparkle for years.
In just under an hour, your teeth will be dramatically whiter. Zoom! Whitening is ideal for anyone looking for immediate results. The convenience of Zoom! in comparison to days of wearing trays and gradual whitening makes it the perfect choice for the busy patient.
Other whitening systems don’t compare to the Zoom! Chairside Whitening System. Nothing whitens better or faster.